Many counselors and pastors desire a way to make the gospel relevant in their counseling and look for practical ways to care for the people they serve. Redeemer Counseling Services is committed to cultivating cultural renewal through training counselors and pastors in its Gospel-Centered Psychotherapy Framework.
One way we share our approach is by providing practical counseling tools featured monthly in the Redeemer Counseling Newsletter. As well, when you sign up for the newsletter, you'll receive a free white paper of our distinct approach to Gospel-Centered Psychotherapy.
We invite you to join us as we grow in the ways we serve others and please pray with us that these resources will bring healing and renewal to church communities everywhere.
- NOV: The Power of Gratitude in Grieving
- OCT: Becoming Okay with Anxiety: The Antidote to Fight or Flight
- SEP: Helping Clients Wrestle With God In Their Pain
- AUG: How Do You Know If Someone Is Addicted To Food?
- JUL: Uncovering Unconscious Beliefs Using The Trauma Egg
- JUN: Becoming Aware of Cultural Biases in Counseling
- MAY: First Steps To Calming Anxious Clients
- APR: When Infidelity Is Revealed
- MAR: Describe Rather Than Judge: A Marriage Communication Skill
- FEB: Resources for Sexual Brokenness and Healing
- Help People Change By Doing Things Differently In Session
- JAN: Help People Change By Doing Things Differently In Session