Sexual Integrity For Men
Fall 2022 Group: Online Sessions
Open to NYS Residents
This Renewal Group is for any man who wishes to grow in sexual integrity and wholeness. It is designed to help those who struggle with lust and any form of compulsive sexual behavior, including the use of online pornography. Gospel hope: release from porn and sex addiction
Dates and Time
- Fall group begins on Thursday, September 29, 2022. (The start date is dependent on the group being full.)
- Runs on Thursdays for 12 weeks.
- 7:30 - 9:00 PM
- If you are interested in the group and want to be informed about dates and times when registration opens, please fill out the interest form.
This Renewal Group is for any man who wishes to grow in sexual integrity and wholeness. Some men may not be sure if they have an “addiction,” but are struggling to stop certain sexual patterns such as viewing online pornography. They may wish for a comprehensive, big-picture view of the path to healing, and to understand the sexual integrity and freedom from addiction from a Christian perspective. Other participants may already feel that they fit with a “clinical” definition of sexual addiction. In this group, we engage in a more deeply relational and encouraging way and provide accountability through deeper union with Jesus. We welcome all those who seek to grow in sexual integrity and to live in greater freedom.
Sexual Integrity for Men is designed to help those who struggle with lust and any form of compulsive sexual behavior, including the use of online pornography. The group will use a book on addiction that addresses the roots of addictive behaviors, the addictive cycle, and what it looks like to have freedom in Christ. The group counselor will help participants put the material into practice and will facilitate a time of sharing and discussion. Group members will be encouraged and challenged to grow. This Renewal Group will highlight ways that the recovery process can be more deeply Christ-centered and gospel-driven.
Participants are required to also be in individual therapy.
- The full fee for 12 weeks is $600, paid like a college course in that you pay for the entirety. Payments can be made in weekly installments of $50.
- Billing is tracked through our Client Portal, TheraNest.
- Credit Card: major credit cards accepted
- HSA / FSA cards accepted
- Cash: exact change only
Scholarships are available.
- Priority is given to Redeemer Counseling clients.
- Funds are limited.
- Scholarships need to be finalized before the first payment. For more details, contact [email protected]
For those interested in simply learning more about the problem and how to develop a strong recovery plan, the following are a couple of recommended resources.
Covenant Eyes: Resources include an extensive selection of articles, recommended books, video and audio podcasts, both for those struggling (both men and women) and for spouses and family members.
Bethesda Workshops and Faithful and True: These organizations host Christian, intensive, residential, three- or four-day programs. Their websites contain many helpful articles on sex addiction treatment.