Dating & Premarital
Premarital and Dating Counseling
Our counselors can help identify the issues you and your significant other both face. Our goal in counseling is to facilitate emotional and spiritual wholeness.
Our counselors are equipped to assist in a variety of relationship
stages. You may be embarking on a new relationship and seeking
professional guidance, or perhaps you are facing seemingly
insurmountable relationship issues and seeking help to overcome them.
To Get Started, we will need you and your significant other to fill out an intake form. Redeemer Counseling Services is experiencing high demand and has limited openings for clients residing in New York State, and, on a temporary basis, for clients residing in New Jersey due to licensing requirements.
Get Started: Complete Separate Adult Intake Forms for Both People
- Start an intake form through our Client Portal TheraNest.
- Add your name, your email and a password to create an account.
- Complete and save the client Demographic Data.
- Click the green button: Complete Intake Forms (time estimate is 20 minutes). Sign and submit all the intake forms.
- Please note: Intake forms timeout in 1 week's time, and the account is deactivated. Users can reach out to [email protected] to have their account reactivated at any time.
- Once you intake form is signed and submitted, the intake coordinator will contact you with next steps.
- From the time the intake form is submitted, it generally takes a week to be matched to start scheduling with a counselor.
- Redeemer counselors recommend completing the Prepare-Enrich Assessment* after completing the Intake Form.
For assistance, reach out to our Intake Coordinator by email or phone:
- [email protected]
- 212-370-0475 x0
A Safe Place
We provide a safe place for processing a variety of relationship challenges, including the following.
- Premarital counseling
- Cultural differences
- Partner style and habits
- Pre-engagement counseling
- Sexual addiction
- Financial concerns
- Emotional intimacy
- Relationship roles
- Conflict resolution
- Anger management
- Inter-faith relationships
- Identity issues
- Stress management
- Family of origin concerns
- Managing expectations
- Work/life balance
*What is the Prepare-Enrich Assessment?
The Prepare-Enrich Assessment is an online survey that you take with your significant other to help you identify the unique strengths and potential growth areas of your relationship. The Prepare-Enrich Assessment assists in facilitating the process, making sure the sessions cover all important areas of your relationship. It is a sophisticated instrument that must be interpreted by a trained counselor. The online assessment is optional, though recommended. The cost is $70 per couple. To purchase, contact [email protected].