Many counselors and pastors desire a way to make the gospel relevant in their counseling and look for practical ways to care for the people they serve. Redeemer Counseling Services is committed to cultivating cultural renewal through training counselors and pastors in its Gospel-centered Integrative Framework for Therapy (GIFT).
One way we share our approach is by providing practical counseling tools featured monthly in the Counseling Toolkit Newsletter. As well, when you sign up for the toolkit, you'll receive a free white paper of our distinct approach to gospel-centered psychotherapy.
We invite you to join us as we grow in the ways we serve others and please pray with us that these resources will bring healing and renewal to church communities everywhere.
- SEP 2021: Empowering Asian-Americans
- AUG 2021: Coaching People Through Re-entry Anxiety
- JULY 2021: Replace Distorted Body Image by Experiencing Christ's Compassion
- JUNE 2021: Remote Counseling, Preparing for Emergencies
- MAY 2021: Guiding Someone to an Experience with Christ
- APR 2021: Deescalating Reactive Couples
- MAR 2021: Counseling Someone with a Harsh Inner Critic
- FEB 2021: Cultivating Connection Between Couples
- JAN 2021: Counseling Someone with Food Addiction