Many counselors and pastors desire a way to make the gospel relevant in their counseling and look for practical ways to care for the people they serve. Redeemer Counseling Services is committed to cultivating cultural renewal through training counselors and pastors in its Gospel-centered Integrative Framework for Therapy (GIFT).
One way we share our approach is by providing practical counseling tools featured monthly in the Counseling Toolkit Newsletter. As well, when you sign up for the toolkit, you'll receive a free white paper of our distinct approach to gospel-centered psychotherapy.
We invite you to join us as we grow in the ways we serve others and please pray with us that these resources will bring healing and renewal to church communities everywhere.
- JUL: Identifying and Addressing Racial Trauma in Counseling
- JUN: 3 Steps to Processing Trauma with People
- MAY: The Optimal Zone for Processing Experience
- APR: Staying Connected While Staying Away
- MAR: Does the Past Affect People if They Don’t Remember?
- FEB: Cultivating a Culture of Appreciation in Marriage
- JAN: Feeling Fatigued by Caring for People?