Our counselors can walk with you through a variety of relationship challenges.
To Get Started, we will need you and your significant other to fill out intake forms, one for each of you. Redeemer Counseling Services is experiencing high demand and has limited openings for clients residing in New York State, and, on a temporary basis, for clients residing in New Jersey due to licensing requirements.
Most sessions during Covid-19 are remote.
Get Started: Complete Separate Adult Intake Forms for Both People
- Check Availability.
- Start an intake form through our Client Portal.
- Add your name, your email and a password to create an account.
- Complete and save the client Demographic Data.
- Click the green button: Complete Intake Forms (time estimate is 20 minutes). Sign and submit all the intake forms.
- Please note: Intake forms timeout in 1 week's time, and the account is deactivated. Users can reach out to [email protected] to have their account reactivated at any time.
- When your intake form is complete, the Services Coordinator will contact you with next steps.
For assistance, reach out to our Intake Coordinator by email or phone:
- [email protected]
- 212-370-0475 x0
From the time the intake form is submitted, it generally takes a week to be matched to start scheduling with a counselor.
Our goal in counseling is to facilitate emotional and spiritual wholeness.
A Safe Place
We provide a safe place for processing relationship issues, including the following.
- Marital dissatisfaction
- Cultural differences
- Sexual issues
- Sexual addiction
- Conflict resolution
- Anger management
- Parenting and family
- Work/life balance
- Separation and divorce
- Trauma and abuse
- Partner style and habits
- Financial concerns
- Relationship roles
- Inter-faith relationships
- Stress management
- Managing expectations
- Caring for ailing parents
These are only a sample of the many challenges our counselors are trained to support and guide you through.