Dates and time
February 27 to May 15 (12 weeks)
Tuesdays, 7:30 - 9 p.m.
- The full fee for 12 weeks is $600. Payments can be made in monthly installments of $200.
- $25 materials fee.
- Income-based scholarships are available for those who are working with an individual counselor, and priority is given to RCS clients. Funds are limited. Scholarships need to be finalized before the first payment. For more details, contact email@example.com.
- Submit the online registration form.
- Make a payment. After you receive confirmation to attend the group, secure your spot with your payment. Only after you submit your payment will you be officially registered for the group.
One of the most difficult jobs we will ever face is being a parent to our own children. In many ways this is a God-ordained role as children look towards their parents to serve as an example to their relationship with Christ. As such, parents desire to give their all, but end up feeling overwhelmed, drained, and exhausted. Parents may also wonder whether their own upbringing is influencing how they’re raising their children. Setting healthy boundaries are important when dealing with these sorts of issues:
- Inattention to parental directives
- Defying authority
- Inability to finish tasks
- Aggressive behavior
- School problems
- Conflicts with friends
- Sexual involvement
Additionally, what the Bible says about boundaries and how to raise children can be misleading. To address these issues, this group and the accompanying book, Boundaries with Kids, by Henry Cloud and John Townsend, will help parents determine and maintain healthy boundaries with their children and to use biblical boundaries appropriately. During the course of 12 weeks, this group will provide a foundation of knowledge that will be helpful in determining what boundaries to maintain, and a group experience that will reveal how we relate to our children.