Dates and time
February 22 to April 26 (10 weeks)
Thursdays, 7 - 8:30 p.m.
- The full fee for 10 weeks is $500. Payments can be made in monthly installments of $200; the last month's installment is $100.
- Income-based scholarships are available for those who are working with an individual counselor, and priority is given to RCS clients. Funds are limited. Scholarships need to be finalized before the first payment. For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the online registration form.
- Make a payment. After you receive confirmation to attend the group, secure your spot with your payment. Only after you submit your payment will you be officially registered for the group.
This group is for any single person who is struggling with the deep desire and longing to be married. Whether you are divorced, widowed, or have never been married, this group will provide a safe place to ask the tough questions such as “Why me?”, “How do I get rid of this loneliness?” and, “Does God hear my cry?”
This group will help you recognize that your identity will only be found in the One who created you. Within the context of a caring community, the group will process who you are in Christ, and the ways you were created to flourish in Him. Some of the themes that will be explored are:
- Our story in light of His story.
- Is it okay to be angry at God?
- The pain of waiting – “How long must I wait, O Lord?”
- Does God care about me and if I’m alone?
- Ways to find companionship outside of marriage.
- Will I ever be whole?
- How can I flourish in my singleness?