Calming Your Anxious Mind
Dates and time
Mondays, 7 - 8:30 p.m.
September 9 to December 9 (12 weeks)
(no group session on 10/28 and Thanksgiving week)
- Full fee: $600. Payments can be made in monthly installments of $200.
- Materials fee: $5
- Submit the online registration form.
- Make a payment. After you receive confirmation to attend the group, secure your spot with your payment. Only after you submit your payment will you be officially registered for the group.
It can be difficult to deal with anxiety. While some degree of anxiety can be normal, an inability to process or control anxious thoughts can profoundly affect the way you function on a daily basis.
This group will provide a combination of skills training and peer-to-peer interactions, where participants are encouraged to share their stories and struggles with anxiety.
This group also aims to provide participants with:
- Understanding of how anxiety affects them in all aspects of their lives.
- Effective coping skills to implement when anxious.
- Increased awareness of their human limitations while also increasing dependence on God in anxious moments.
- Connection with others to normalize the process and journey towards a healthier version of themselves.