Calming Your Anxious Mind
Due to COVID-19, this group will be held remotely.
Dates and time
- Mondays, 7:30 - 9 p.m.
- September 21 to December 14 (12 weeks)
(No group session on Thanksgiving week, November 23)
- Full fee: $600. Payments can be made in monthly installments of $200.
- Income-based scholarships are available for those who are working with
an individual counselor. Priority is given to Redeemer Counseling
clients. Funds are limited. Scholarships need to be finalized before the
first payment. For more details, contact [email protected].
- Submit the online registration form.
- Make a payment. After you receive confirmation to attend the group, secure your spot with your payment. Only after you submit your payment will you be officially registered for the group.
It can be difficult to deal with anxiety. While some degree of anxiety can be normal, an inability to process or control anxious thoughts can profoundly affect the way you function on a daily basis.
This group will provide a combination of skills training and peer-to-peer interactions, where participants are encouraged to share their stories and struggles with anxiety.
This group also aims to provide participants with:
- Understanding of how anxiety affects them in all aspects of their lives.
- Effective coping skills to implement when anxious.
- Increased awareness of their human limitations while also increasing dependence on God in anxious moments.
- Connection with others to normalize the process and journey towards a healthier version of themselves.