Calming Your Anxious Mind
Fall 2022 Group: Online Sessions
If you are a NY/NJ resident interested in joining the next group, please fill out this form.
"This group changed my perspective on anxiety and gave me hope to lead a better life." - Former Group Member
Dates and time
- Mondays starting September 19, 2022
- October 10th will be off
- 7:30 - 9:00 PM
- 10 Sessions
- The Group will not meet on 10/10, but will otherwise meet every week.
It can be difficult to deal with anxiety. While some degree of anxiety can be normal, an inability to process or control anxious thoughts can profoundly affect the way you function on a daily basis.
This group will provide a combination of skills training and peer-to-peer interactions where participants are encouraged to share their stories and struggles with anxiety.
This group also aims to provide participants with:
- Understanding of how anxiety affects their body and relationships.
- Basic understanding how anxiety affects the way we think and behave.
- Effective coping skills to implement when anxious.
- Increased awareness of their human limitations while also increasing dependence on God in anxious moments.
- Connection with others to normalize the process and journey towards a healthier version of themselves.
This group will be provided homework on a weekly basis that is essential in the group process.
- The full fee for 10 weeks is $500, paid like a college course, in that you pay for the entirety. Payments can be made in weekly installments of $50.
- Billing is tracked through our Client Portal, TheraNest.
- Credit Card: major credit cards accepted
- HSA / FSA Credit Cards
- Cash: exact change only
- Scholarships are available
- Scholarships are income-based
- Available for those who are working with
an individual counselor.
- Priority is given to Redeemer Counseling
- Funds are limited.
- Scholarships need to be finalized before the
first payment. For more details, contact [email protected].