Minors or Families
Following are the steps to get started with counseling:
- Contact the Services Coordinator to send you the intake and consent forms for minors and/or families
- Complete the intake form(s).
- Once the intake form(s) are submitted, the Services Coordinator will contact you about scheduling and fees.
Please note: it takes around one week to schedule the first session once the intake forms are submitted.
Required forms for Minors
- Minor Intake Form
- Consent for the Treatment of Minors
Optional forms for Minors and Parents / Guardians
- Adolescent Intake Form
- This form is optional for adolescents ages 13 to 17 years old. It is an opportunity for the adolescent to give his or her own input of concerns.
- Adult Intake Form
- This form is optional for adults participating in family counseling to provide any additional imput of their concerns.
- Application for Reduced Fee